Finals over, ppl!! It's hard to believe though it's a simple stuff to do :p
The first week of finals was ok though I've got 2 papers in day. Although having 2 papers is alwiz a burdensome thing, but we all managed to cope with that well enuf. The week after that was terribly tough, we went thru a hell of tension and stress due to having 3 papers in 2 days consecutively. Yeah, when recalled, those few days were stressful. I did experience information overload a lil bit…there were so many words in my head, those that stay in my memory storage after reading and those I memorized.
This was basically how I studied. Morning, I gotta wake up early to study, afternoon studied again, then take a short nap, wake up in the evening, continue studying again before having shower and dinner, after that, hit the books again till past midnight then I go to sleep. A life like that….have been having one since the past 4 years and now, I'm so glad that it's over. I hope I dun have to go thru it again, maybe not in these several years ahead. No way…seriously boring and dreadful!!
I had in mind things to blog about before this post, but I was too busy to start. Partly becoz I really need time to sleep, so after submitting all the assignments and finishing the presentations, the only thing I could think of was to sleep the day away if possible…
You know what? The feelings after finishing ur finals are damn indescribable and extra rewarding. To me, that is only when u have been studying so freaking hard…day and night for so many life-shortening days, once it's over, it's amazing the way you're feeling. I like it, if u ask me. There is a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment when you are able to do the finals after stuffing your head with so much knowledge, finished up all the chapters being taught in the text book, bringing everything you have learned to the exam venue and spit them all out..one subject after another, until the very last paper. It doesn't really matter now what grades you gonna get…it's the effort you put in that counts and in fact, that effort is the main contributor to that rewarding feeling:) As for results and grades, that's a diff story. (Of coz I do use those as evaluation criterias, hehe sounds familiar?)
I wanna blog about so many things in university. From alpha to delta…it has been a wonderful experience being in MMU. During one of the training presentations by one of the groups, some students were being asked what they have to say about university life. I wasn't being asked, but I have my own thing to say about that hehehe. I learned a lot during this stage of life..tell u more in up and coming blogs, if I remember hahhahaa….And should I blog and compare my inborn advantageous skills/attitude/way/techique of studying with other's? I see some discrepancies, oh yeah…
Ok this post will stop here. Too long makes it boring…ciao.
_____________________